Monday, August 19, 2013

New bag show off: My ASOS speech bubble clutch

Time to show off another one of my new bags, the speech bubble clutch I got on the ASOS sale a while ago.
I've been into speech bubble clutches since Sophia Webster started making them, but I was never so into them that I wanted to splurge on a real Sophia Webster one, so the ASOS "copy" seemed like a good compromise.

And the clutch is quite cute in real life too, and roomier than you would think I would say.
Unfortunately this bag has some silver parts though, which are not super noticeable, but still there, and they look a bit plasticky, I would say. But other than that, this clutch is just as I hoped it would be, and I will definitely be carrying it around as soon as I can figure out what kind of an outfit it goes with....

No comments:

Post a Comment