Saturday, August 10, 2013

New bag show off: My Catcher in the Rye book clutch

This is another bag I have been really excited about lately, because photos really do not do it justice! I blogged about this book clutch here when I got it, and I was really happy to finally find a book clutch that I liked, since book clutches have been an obsession of mine for a long time, but it was really important for me to get a book clutch that was actually a book I liked too. And I guess my taste in books is rather unusual, because that wasn't as easy as you would expect.
But The Catcher in the Rye is of course a wonderful book, and I really like the design of this version of it too. The colors are just great, and I was happy to see that this book clutch is actually much bigger than I thought it would be. So that was a really nice surprise!
The quality seems good too, and I had no problems at all with the seller (Chick-Lit Designs over at Etsy), so I can highly recommend them for anyone looking for a great book clutch right now. They have a lot of variations to choose from, and I am sure they are all just as beautifully made as mine! I am definitely considering getting more book clutches from them, that's how much I liked my first one!

No comments:

Post a Comment