Friday, September 14, 2012

Bag I want to get: Teal colored satchel from Urban Outfitters

I love teal as a color, and while it may not be one of the most classic and versatile colors for everyone, I have been a huge fan of teal for years, which means I have plenty of teal colored pieces to match new teal stuff with already, and teal also happens to compliment my skin tone really well, so I am always on the look out for anything teal colored; both clothes, accessories, and handbags of course.

One of the cutest teal colored handbags I have run into lately is this satchel for sale over at Urban Outfitters:

It's by a brand called Deena & Ozzy, and besides being very cute, it is also super affordable right now, since you can make it yours for only $39!
So yeah, I definitely think I should get this one myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment