Saturday, September 8, 2012

A peek into my own handbag collection: H&M clutch

It's time to show you guys some of my own handbags again. I have set a goal for myself to eventually manage to show off at least most of my bags here, after all. So I really should get to work on that!

The first bag I want to show you guys today is this clutch (that does come with a chain strap, though) from H&M, that I got recently. In fact so recently, that I haven't had a chance to use it yet! But I will, probably soon.
The clutch is covered in a silky, lovely fabric, that is very nice to touch and to look at (because it shines!), but that also means it is more likely to get stains and other flaws easily. So I guess I will have to be careful when I carry this!

But other than that, I love this bag, and think it is a perfect, fun summer clutch!

No comments:

Post a Comment