Saturday, September 8, 2012

A peek into my own collection: Colorful, beaded Fendi baguette bag

When it comes to Fendi baguette bags, there are insanely many cool ones to choose from, and I really wish I had the opportunity to collect just those, because the baguette bag is really a great sized and wonderfully shaped bag, so I would love to have several of these, preferably in unusual colors and designs. But so far, I just have one Fendi baguette bag, this one:
I love how colorful it is, and all the small beads used means it has a very interesting texture.
But as you can imagine, this bag really doesn't go with very many outfits, so I actually do not use this bag so often... Another reason to get another Fendi bag, that I would use more often, I guess??

1 comment:

  1. HI I have the same style bag but the main colour is blue, all beads there, just the belt is peeling, if you want to buy( not asking for a lot) contact me please, if from London, can collect by person I live in sw11 LOndon ALEKSANDRA

    ReplyDelete