Thursday, September 20, 2012

A peek into my own collection: Two of my Longchamp Le Pliage bags

I think I have mentioned it a few (ahem) times already, but I absolutely love Longchamp bags. So it's no wonder I have several of them (see one of them, already featured on this blog here, and another one here). And now it is time to show off two more of them. These are both the classic, foldable Longchamp Le Pliage bag (which is why they are a bit wrinkly on the photos too, I keep them folded when I am not using them you see) in the medium size.

One is grey, and I actually use it quite a lot, especially during the fall and winter for some reason.
And this one is a shade of pink that I simply adore. I use it a bit less than the grey one, but when I do use it, people tend to notice. So if you are into Longchamp bags, I highly recommend getting some in some unusual colors too.

No comments:

Post a Comment