Friday, November 16, 2012

Two goodies from the Maison Martin Margiela collection for H&M

The Maison Martin Margiela collection for H&M wasn't something I was super excited about, but I did like two of the bags in the collection. To be a bit more specific, it was this black leather bag, with a quirky glove detail (how fun!):
And this clutch, shaped like a sweet wrapper, available in both silver and pink:

Sadly, I went to my nearest H&M store, and by the time I got there, these bags were already sold out, so I haven't managed to get my hands on these bags myself. But I guess that's nothing a quick Ebay search can't fix!
If any of my readers already saw these bags or even got these bags, I would love to hear your opinion on them though, since I haven't actually seen them IRL yet!

(pics from H&M)

No comments:

Post a Comment