Friday, November 16, 2012

Studded tote for rockstars (and rockstar wannabees)

Since studs are such a huge trend this fall, I am pretty sure I am not the only one completely obsessed with studded bags. I do think I see studded bags everywhere, after all!

One of my personal favorites among all the studded bags I've seen so far is the Valentino Rockstud leather tote, though, available in both black (which is the version of it that I love) and brown.


I really think this could be worth splurging on, but I already got myself 2 new studded bags for this season (exhibit 1 and exhibit 2), so the question is if I can justify getting another one?

If you like this bag, but would rather get a studded clutch, Valentino makes a really cute version of that too. See that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment