Friday, January 13, 2012

My new black basic leather bag

I promised a while ago to actually blog about some of my own new bags. So let's start the weekend off by doing just that!
First of all, my neon pink clutch bag from ASOS finally arrived.
It looks really cute in real life too, even though it is slightly larger than I expected, and maybe the material could be a bit sturdier as well, but other than that I am really pleased with it.

I also got a nice present for the holidays from my dear husband, who of course knows of my fondness for handbags. He chose a pretty basic, but pretty black leather handbag for me to use every day for work.
That was actually exactly what I needed. I do have some black every day work bags, but they are all getting a bit worn, so a new one was a really welcome addition to my collection.
The bag is made by a local Israeli designer, so no big name brand, but the quality seems to be rather high.

No comments:

Post a Comment