Friday, December 16, 2011

Christopher Kane laser cut clutch copy for a steal!

I've blogged about these gorgeous Christopher Kane laser cut clutches before, because I think they are really cool.
Since I am the kind of person that only carries clutches for parties and similar though (never for work or just running around doing errands, I need a much bigger bag for that!), I couldn't quite justify buying such an expensive "fun" clutch, since I knew I wouldn't use it very often.

But I still couldn't forget those Christopher Kane cuties, which is why I was very happy when I saw that ASOS has some pretty cute copies of them:

Unlike the Christopher Kane bags, that are available in several different colors, the ASOS version just comes in pink though.

Since the pink one was my favorite anyway, I decided to get one. Looking forward to this arriving a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment