Tuesday, November 8, 2016

My new Louis Vuitton monogram pochette

I love Louis Vuitton as a brand so much I tend to buy maybe a bit too much of their stuff even, but so far, I only have 3 of their bags (I tend to favor their scarves and shoes over bags). One of them was featured in this post, the second one I have completely forgotten to even mention on the blog and the third one is one I just got a week ago, during a recent trip to Berlin.

The newest addition is one of the most classic Louis Vuitton bags out there I think, as it is a pochette and has their classic brown monogram as a print. I like it, because I find it perfect for running errands when you don't want to carry too much, and because it looks like a classic in every way.

So while I have not had a chance to carry this bag too much yet, it being so new and all, I am definitely happy with this purchase!

1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    Plus, earning money online using it is as easy as 1, 2, 3!

    Here's how it all works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products the system will advertise
    STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and up-sell your affiliate products all for you!

    Are you ready to make money ONLINE??

    The solution is right here

    ReplyDelete