Tuesday, February 2, 2016

My new Louis Vuitton handbag

I recently traveled to Hong Kong (you can read more about this trip here and here), where I did a bit of shopping of course, Hong Kong being absolute heaven for shoppers and all. And of course I could not come home without a new handbag, so off to Louis Vuitton I went!

I am not too keen on the monogrammed Louis Vuitton bags, as you see them, and fakes resembling them, pretty much everywhere, so I opted for a simple black version instead.
This is a small pochette that I believe will come in handy during the evening and at events, where you really need a simple, non-fussy bag.

I am very pleased with my first Louis Vuitton bag, even though I have not had a chance to use it a whole lot yet. But it is very pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment