Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Has there ever been a more perfect clutch for me?

I am not sure if I have mentioned it on the blog before, but I might very well have, but I am a huge fan of maps and globes. And of Charlotte Olympia, which is pretty well documented here on the blog. So imagine my excitement when I discovered that Charlotte Olympia had actually designed a globe themed clutch bag!

It is called the Columbus clutch and it is just divine!

This needs to be the first Charlotte Olympia bag I get, I have been admiring her bags for ages but never got around to getting one, but now there is no excuse! I just need to find a way to see this beauty IRL to make sure it is as pretty as in the pictures first...

1 comment:

  1. Did you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can speak to your partner... that will induce intense emotions of love and impulsive appeal to you buried within his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, idolize and care for you with all his heart...

    12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Love Response

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will make him try better than ever before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

    Matter of fact, triggering this dominant impulse is so binding to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll soon notice him open his soul and heart for you in a way he never expressed before and he will recognize you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete