Friday, November 15, 2013

A Chanel backpack, anyone?

I hate backpacks with a passion. I just don't think they do anything for your posture, and they are also not feminine in any way, just to name a few reasons I would never ever be seen carrying a backpack, no matter what brand that backpack came from. So even the Chanel backpack that I spotted over at The Purse Blog today, does not appeal to me at all.
I still think it will be interesting to see how many other Chanel aficionados pick this one up, though. I bet it will be a few!

But if you ask me, Chanel backpacks are just crazy. Stick to what you do best, Chanel! (meaning: beautiful, timeless and feminine bags, not some sloppy looking canvas thing!)

1 comment:

  1. I agree. although it's great they tried something new...it looks like it was made in a back room on Canal street in New York. However, I'm sure it was made with a younger demographic in mind....like High School!

    ReplyDelete