Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The latest addition to my bag collection

Is actually my first ever purchase that I made from Storenvy, a site I have been using for a while now, but I guess I never liked an item I saw there enough to order it. Until now. You see, I spotted a popcorn themed bag, a bit similar to the Charlotte Olympia Movie Night bag I have been eyeing for quite some time now (I just figured this would be the perfect bag to take to the movies!) over at Storenvy today, and since I almost bought the Charlotte Olympia bag, but then decided against it at the last minute, since I mostly wanted to have it for going to the movies, and I then realized I actually do that very rarely (most of the movies released in the last few years simply do not appeal to me...), I decided I had to get a bag that was so similar to my current Charlotte Olympia obsession, but significantly cheaper.

So voila! This cutie is now on the way to me:


And I really look forward to going to the movie theatre with it now!

(You can see other things I like over at Storenvy here, by the way, if you're interested)

(all pics are from Storenvy)

No comments:

Post a Comment