Saturday, June 8, 2013

My Marc by Marc Jacobs neon tote is here!

And since I've blogged about it before (see this post), I thought I'd post some of my own photos of the bag as well, so those of you interested in how well the store pics measure up to the truth can see what the bag actually looks like in almost real life:

You might remember that I got the matching little pouch as well, and while the pouch is smaller than I thought it would be, it's also really, really cute, so I think both the bag and the pouch were good purchases in the end, even if they don't really go with a lot of stuff, due to the rather unusual neon color:
But I think I will still be able to use this bag quite a lot. Especially this season, when neons are such a huge trend!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Black & neon yellow mix is the best!!

    Speak4chic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete