Friday, January 11, 2013

Charlotte Olympia's Discover Brazil shopper

When it comes to Charlotte Olympia, most people associate her with her famous (and gorgeous!) book clutches. But she also makes other, really cool bags too. Such as this shopper bag, with a map of Brazil on it.

It is called Discover Brazil, and as a huge fan of maps in any shape and form, including on bags, I love the idea of putting a modern, cool map of this kind on a bag!
I really wish I had some kind of connection to Brazil now, so I could justify getting this bag, but since I don't, I think my old vintage map bag will have to do for now. But should Charlotte Olympia do this map thing for other countries as well, I'd definitely be interested if one of those countries was a country I had some kind of connection to!

No comments:

Post a Comment