Friday, January 9, 2015

My new Furla bag

My husband was travelling for business and was kind enough to get me a present from a duty free store. Since he knows how much I like handbags, and had heard me mention the timeless and classic, as well as affordable brand Furla in the past, he decided to get me a Furla bag.
It turned out to be a black, rather classic model, which was great for me, since I have been using my black small Longchamp Le Pliage bag way too much lately. However, since that bag is the smallest available Longchamp bag, it does not fit everything I need it to fit all the time, even though it swallows an impressive amount of stuff, considering its small size. So it was great to get a slightly bigger bag, but not a huge one, since this is really the size I needed the most at the moment. So while this was a present, it is something I would have chosen myself as well!
This is how it looks out of the wraps:

I am sure I will get quite a lot of use out of this one, considering its classic shape and color, as well as how much I have used the other Furla bag I own (see that one here). So sometimes it definitely pays off to teach your husband about your bag obsession, as well as about different handbag brands you like, hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment