Friday, May 3, 2013

Gorgeous pastel colored straw tote

No bag has more of a summer feel than a straw bag, but if you are like me, and don't actually like the natural color of straw, it can be hard to find straw bags that you like. Unless the people who make the straw bags color the actual straw, of course. And one company that does just that is Sensi Studio, who made this very cute and super-summery pastel colored straw bag:


I really love all the colors on this straw bag, and also the fact that it doesn't really look like a typical straw bag. So for the first time in a really, really long time, I actually want to get a straw bag! I will wait a bit more in order to see if this idea goes away or not before making a decision regarding this, though, since straw bags are really not typical for me, or even something that I am normally drawn to.

No comments:

Post a Comment