Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thinking about what handbag to get next

I haven't bought handbags for quite some time. Partly because I have had other priorities and ended up spending my money on other things, and partly because I didn't run into something that felt quite right, like I HAD to have it.

But now I think it is time. I feel like I need a new, trendy and fun bag to make my entire wardrobe a bit more fun, since I also haven't been shopping very much for clothes lately.

The only problem is that I don't have a bag in mind yet, and I am also not quite sure what exactly I am looking for. But I am thinking something colorful and fun would be the best.

If any of you have any suggestions and/or have seen a really fun and colorful bag, I would be happy to hear your suggestions!

Otherwise, I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will run in to something nice on my upcoming trip abroad soon!

(pic from Simply Sample Sales)

No comments:

Post a Comment